Jackery Explorer 300 Portable Portable Power Supply Solar Generator
- Output Wattage: 300 watts
Jackery has a pretty stellar reputation in the portable power supply world and I know several van lifers that swear by their Jackery setup.
The Explorer 300 is very similar to the Yeti 200X, but it has a slightly higher output wattage.
When Jackery Explorer 300 is fully charged it provide up to 20 to 25 cell phone charges, and 2 laptop charges before it needs to be plugged in. You can even run a mini-fridge for 4 hours or more.
It has a total of six ports for you to use: two 110-volt AC ports, one 60-watt PD USB-C port, a 12-volt cigarette lighter port, one USB-A port, and one quick-charge 3.0 port.
In terms of recharging the Explorer 300, you can use a wall outlet, car charger, or solar panel.
The fastest way to recharge is by plugging into a wall outlet and USB-C PD port at the same time.
But it will still recharge in about four hours if plugged into your carport.
While it is slightly heavier than the Yeti 200X, the two-pound difference really isnt enough to significantly impact the portability of this model.
Plus, it gives you that slightly higher wattage you might need to power some small electronics.
Powkey 200watt Portable Power Bank With Ac Outlet For Camping 42000mah Power Supply For Cpap 2 Ac Ports 4 Usb Ports 2 Dc Port
$ as of January 30, 2022 12:22 am
- PORTABLE AND MULTI-FUNCTIONAL:2 x 110V AC power socket / 4 x USB port / 1x DC port. Emergency capable of powering lamps,phones,laptops,TVs,printers,fans,car pumps,toast maker,coffee machine and even mini fridges, all the power is less than 200 Watts, and the heating products should be less than 100W.
- FAST CHARGING 15V/2A DC INPUT:Recharge the power bank faster than ever with the 15V/2A DC input, only need 6-7 hours to get fully recharged and conveniently monitor the battery level via the 4 built-in LED indicators.
- PURE SINE WAVE AC OUTPUT:Better than modified sine wave, cleaner current in your hands it prevents crashes in computers, reduces noises in fans, TV and other devices and it is compatible with more equipment.
- HIGH CAPACITY WITH SUPER SMALL SIZE: 4,2000mAh Grade A lithium polymer battery,with only 3.0 lbs net weight and size of 7.87×1.81×5.71in. Ideal power supply for camping or emergency backup.
- QUALITY and WARRANTY:Contains the highest quality available lithium-ion battery cells.CE FCC ROHS UL MSDS UN38.3, and factory ISO9001 approved. OCP/OVP/Short Circuit Protection/ Auto Power Off Protection.100% Quality Control. We provide an 30-day free money back and friendly customer service.
Rechargeable Portable Power Supply Buying Guide
Well, now we have talked all about the best ones in the town, why not have a look at the specifications you need to consider for the product while buying the perfect Powerhouse for you. So, here are some of them.
- Device and Wattage
This is one of the most important factors to consider while buying your device. This factor not only affects the Capacity but also the number of outlets, the battery will need as well. Also, consider the number of devices you will be charging from the power supply. Also, consider the amount of power drawn by each device to make sure you can choose the best one.
- How to Recharge It
Also check in what way, the power supply can be charged. There are batteries that only can be charged with an AC or DC outlet while there are some which can also be charged from solar energy. The solar ones can be a bit expensive than others, but you will find their worth when your outing duration is extended.
- Automatic Shut-Off
This is another crucial factor since, after a particular power drain, the battery should automatically turn off to save power. This will ensure that you will have some power for emergencies.
- Battery type
There are many types of batteries available in the market. Because you will want to carry the minimum weight possible, a Lithium-ion battery will be the ideal choice since they are lighter than the acid ones.
- Size and Weight
- Fast Charging
Also Check: Camping On The Colorado River In Texas
Wakawaka Power+ With Solar Panel And Link
Price: Power+ £49.99, Solar panel and link £79.99Weight: Power+ 165g, Solar panel and link 751gCapacity: Power+ 3,000mAh, Solar panel and link max 10W outputDimensions : Power+ 125 x 83 x 21mm, Solar panel 170 x 170 x 28mm
A compact and lightweight power bank with an integrated solar panel that can fully recharge its 3,000mAh internal battery in 12-18 hours of sunlight. The WakaWaka Power+ has a single 2.1A USB output and a micro-USB input . In addition, the Power+ has a 70-lumen LED torch with four brightness settings and SOS mode. The 3,000mAh capacity gives you about 200 hours of light or one full smartphone charge, and charging speed is fairly swift. The power bank has a swivelling base that enables you to place it at almost any angle. This is ideal for positioning it as a camp lantern or adjusting the solar panel to ensure it is in direct sunlight.
To boost the capability, you can also add a separate folding solar panel with a max 10W output. It connects to the Power+ via a link box. This also has a second USB port so you can charge another device simultaneously. Setup is simpler than it sounds, and the Power+s LED indicators tell you how much juice it has left as well as how effectively it is charging from the sun.
Get the latest price at:
Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Station
Goal Zero Yeti Portable Power Stations are considered top of the line in this category, thousands of camping professionals already trusted these devices to get power when they are away from the Grid, available in different models like:
All of these variants are equipped with the USB ports, AC outlets and DC ports which allow charging mobiles and other devices, as well as DC outputs, can be used to power the portable appliances like infotainment systems, lights and fans as well as a refrigerator to chill your beer. Lithium batteries used to store the power which is long-lasting and durable, and all of these variants are equipped with a BMS system that keeps the internal battery safe.
These devices are made and designed in the USA by the experts this is the reason these are the most recommended products in the market. While connecting your costly smart device you can stay sure your devices will remain well protected becuase Yeti will not overcurrent devices.
Also Check: Tent Camping In Southwest Florida
Anker Powercore Ii 6700 Portable Charger
as of November 10, 2021 1:26 am
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Travel Companion: Weighs in at just 5 oz , to keep power on handanywhere the journey takes you.
- High-Speed Charging: Say goodbye to slow, clunky wall chargers, and experience a rapid, tailored charge with Anker’s PowerIQ device-detection technology.
- Upgraded Design: A sleek yet robust finish resists scuffs and scrapes to look newer for longer. 6 bright LED indicators show power levels at a glance.
- What You Get: Anker PowerCore II 6700 Portable Charger, Micro USB cable , travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station
The Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station is ideal for campers, backyard partiers and newbies to all things electronic when it comes to camping or other outdoor pursuits. This is a medium-sized unit that gives ample spots for plugging in all your familys favorite electronic devices and must-have technologies.
The low price is well worth it for the power amount that this unit can give. When the unit needs to be recharged, you will have three choices that include plugging it into a regular wall outlet, charging with your car battery or powering up with a slower yet economical solar panel. The charge time will take about 7 to 10 hours on average.
One nice feature about this quiet operating unit is the automatic shut-off that kicks in after 6 hours of charging when watt drawing power is 10 W or less. This streamlined and lightweight portable charger can be carried easily with one hand.
-Watt-hours: 240 W-hours.
-Recharge time: about 7 to 10 hours.
-Available outlets: 2 USB ports an AC outlet and 12-V carport.
Recommended Reading: Black Canyon Of The Gunnison National Park Camping
What’s The Best Power Source For Caravanning And Four
The that’s best for one person may not suit someone else because it depends on:
- What you want to use the power source for
- Whether you just want to power smaller appliances
- How many appliances and devices you want to power at once
- How much space you’ll have in the or caravan
- Whether you’ll be close to civilisation or in the middle of nowhere
- How often you’ll be going caravanning or off-roading
Anker A1730 Powerhouse Ii 400 300w/3888wh Solar Generator
- Output Wattage: 300 watts
The Anker Powerhouse II is a larger portable power solution that can provide more charges before it needs to be recharged.
Because it is larger in size in and of itself, you will need to carve out a little more space in your camper for it to have a secure home.
The Anker portable power station can charge an iPhone II 23 times before needing to be recharged.
As for other devices, it will also be able to charge a MacBook Air five times, an iPad Air 11 times, or a camera battery up to 20 times.
It gives you the freedom to charge up to eight devices simultaneously.
That includes one 300-watt AC outlet, a 60-watt USB-C port, three USB-A ports, a 12-volt car charger, and two DC ports.
You will also be able to enjoy fast charging with this power supply.
For example, it can charge your Macbook Air 2020 to 50% in under 40 minutes, which is two times faster than the Macbook charger that came with your computer!
As an added benefit for camping, it also provides stable output to be able to power small appliances like a mini-fridge, small portable fan, and even a WiFi router or cell phone signal booster.
Read Also: Phone Number For Camping World In Fife Washington
Snowlizard Slxtreme Iphone 7 Case
as of November 10, 2021 1:26 am
- Solar powered – trickle charges case battery to keep you powered. Ultra efficient solar cells, over 20 percent. the solar power indicator lets you adjust the case so it gets the most charge from the sun.
- Waterproof – fully submergible to 6.6’/2 M for 1 hr. Sealed from snow, ice, dirt & dust – exceeds IP-68 Ingress protection rating. Don’t be afraid to use your phone in the water with our Slxtreme7.
- Integrated battery – 4000Mah for over 185 percent more power. Add 23 hrs. Talk time or 18 hrs. added video time or 12 hours of the essential app you are using in the outdoors. Never be stuck without power.
- Rugged – built to MIL Spec 810G Certification. The rubberized grips, sides and bottom protection against drops, bumps up to 6.6ft/2M. Built in screen protector helps prevent scratches to your phone. Poly-carbonate exterior, withstands extreme temperature
- Easily insert/remove phone – the bottom entry allows for easy access to your phone, without ever degrading the performance of the case. Extreme 7 case comes packed in a reusable watertight dry box.
Battery Box Or Power Pack
Having a little portable battery box or power pack to power your appliances and devices:
- Means you don’t have to use your car battery .
- Can be used to jump start a flat car battery .
- Can be moved around easily .
- What appliances and devices you want to power.
- Will be using it to power appliances or simply charge phones and other devices?
- You’ll need a fair bit of power for fridges, microwaves and air conditioners.
- If you want to run multiple appliances at once you’ll need more total power.
- Phones, tablets and computers need consistent power .
- What type of sockets and ports do your appliances and devices need to plug into?
The 12V battery built into your four-wheel drive can be used to power:
- Mobile phones and other devices.
- A flood light for the campsite.
- Anything you can plug into the cigarette lighter.
- Appliances with different voltages if you have a power inverter.
A 4WD battery:
Recommended Reading: Camping Near Castle Rock Co
How Do They Compare To Generators
A battery powered electrical outlet is not able to produce enough power to run your entire house. Although they may not be able to run your central heat and air unit, they are able to power smaller electronics. For example, power supplies can power items such as a television and mini fridge as well as your sensitive cell phones and laptops. These units run quietly and many have more than one outlet. Power supplies can be recharged by using a wall outlet or your vehicles 12V cigarette lighter. These power supplies work the same way as cell phone power banks, just on a larger scale. Weve reviewed quite a few of these, some more in depth than other. Directly below are our most in depth reviews .
What Can You Run On A Portable Power Station
Portable power stations are generally designed to power smaller electronic devices and appliances, from phones and table fans to heavy-duty work lights and CPAP machines. Pay attention to the estimated watt-hours each brand provides in its specs to determine which model makes the most sense for what you’d like to power.
If a company says its portable power station has 200 watt-hours, it should be able power a device with a 1-watt output for about 200 hours. I go into more detail on this in the “How we test” section below, but consider the wattage of the device or devices you want to power and then the number of watt-hours your portable power station would need to have.
You May Like: Best Camping In The South
Why Buy A Rechargeable Portable Power Supply For Camping
There are a lot of advantages to having a Rechargeable Portable Power Supply with you. Some of these are mentioned below.
- Living Off the Grid
A Rechargeable Portable Power Supply comes most handy in cases when you are living off the grid. Taking the example of frequent travellers and campers, going off-grid is very common. If you have this device, you wont run out of juice in other essentials such as Lantern, Flashlight, or even your communication device.
- Working Remotely
In todays world, work is not limited to sitting in the office at a desk. You can work from any place as long as its comfortable for you with the help of a laptop and a phone. So indeed, you will need a power backup in case you run out of battery in them.
- Ideal for Emergencies
Not only camping or travelling, but this device will also come in handy in case there is a power cut in your area. You at least will be able to charge the essentials for the due time.
So, here were things you should know before going to buy a portable battery. So, make sure to consider these points while buying the perfect one for your trip.
Connecting A Solar Panel To Your Portable Battery Pack
Many camping power packs have an Anderson plug which allows a solar panel connection. Solar is a great way to power your off grid campsite, but you need to connect to you power station safely or else damage can be caused.If you care connecting a solar panel to your power pack, make sure there is a solar panel regular connected in between you panel and your power pack. In some panels, this is built into the circuitry, and in some power packs, this is built into the unit itself , but in some cases you will have a seperate device you need to connect in the power cab e in between the two units. Just make sure there is a regulator there somewhere, as direct connection of an unregulated solar panel could put very high voltage into you power station and cause significant damage.
Also Check: Cherry Springs State Park Camping
Compact And Lightweight The Ecoflow Delta 1300 Is A Feature
Pros: Able to power up to 13 devices at once, still portable despite its 31-pound weight, recharges quicklyCons: Power can drain rapidly when charging multiple devices
The EcoFlow Delta 1300 is my favorite power station when it comes to charging the most devices at once. All told, it comes equipped with no fewer than 13 individual ports, including two standard USB-A ports, two USB-A quick-charging ports, and a pair of 60-watt USB-C PD ports. Additionally, it features a 12-volt car port and six AC wall outlets, making it easy to keep a large number of gadgets and tools functioning at the same time.
Powering the Delta 1300 is a 1260 watt-hour battery, which pumps out enough juice to recharge smartphones and tablets dozens of times and extend the life of a laptop by nearly 24 hours. The 1800-watt AC outlets can also power a small refrigerator, an LCD TV, a toaster, and even a hairdryer. That gives this particular battery pack a level of versatility that you won’t find in most other mid-range power stations and made it a highly useful thing to pack on car camping trips.
Considering the size of its battery and the number of ports that it offers, the Delta 1300 is surprisingly small. Compared to other power stations in this class, it’s relatively compact, making it easier to carry around. A pair of integrated heavy-duty handles aid in that process, although its 31-pound weight will still likely give you pause when having to carry it too far.